Schuyler County ILGenWeb

BLACK CEMETERY

This small cemetery is located in the South East Quarter of the South West quarter of Section 31 in Rushville township. It is a small well kept cemetery with only a few monuments. It is located just a little south of Bartlow Brothers packing plant. The land was owned by William F Black in 1872.

Black, William F Jan 22 1874 52y7m
Black, Louis R-( son of W. F. and M. A. HILLS BLACK-April 19, 1867-1y1m
Black, T. O.  1-22-1857---5-21-1905
______unable to read - Jun 1, 1875 23y1m25d
Creamer, Eliza ( wife of Adam)-Jul 9, 1852-51y-SCHABB
Hill, Henry-Oct 1850-65y


Return to Rushville Township Index


Return to Main Cemetery Index


Return to Township Highlights Index

Return to Death Index

Courthouse Index Page


Return to Home Page

Copyright © by Judi Gilker 2006