Assembly Of God Church Built Here In 1941
The church of the Assembly of God, a neat brick structure which stands just off the public square on South Liberty street, was erected in the year 1941 by a group of loyal workers, under the supervision of Rev. Ivan Belmer, who had been holding meetings in the community for some time.
The site on which the church is located was donated to the worthy cause by John A. McCormick, who in recent years has been a confirmed invalid and confined to his bed in the Culbertson hospital.
Among the pastors who have served the church since it was erected seven years ago, are Rev. Harold Richardson, Rev. Odis Modlin, and Rev. Wayne Abney.
Return to Assembly of God Church index